Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Surgery

Thank you everyone for all of your well wishes, prayers and support. I am so lucky to have amazing friends and family at this difficult time. Thankfully, everyone is moving quickly and I have my surgery scheduled for this Saturday, October 9th. The surgery will take place at Chandler Regional at 7:00 a.m.

This week will be my last week of work for a while so that I can recover from surgery and get ready for chemotherapy. I am very grateful to have become part of a staff that is so understanding and supportive. My principal has been very helpful and sincere. I am so lucky to have expanded my support system with my new friends at Walker Butte!

Please continue to send positive thoughts and prayers my way...

4 comments:

  1. We will be praying for you Misty. Your positive attitude is amazing and inspiring. Thoughts and prayers your way for Saturday...I know it will go great!!

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty, I will be there to pray for you before surgery.... I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you always. Wish I could be there with you. You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if you need anything and if/when you want visitors. B will be at school most of next week so I'll be child free and able to do whatever you need:)

    ReplyDelete